Thursday 3 October 2013

Giamatti: I'll Be In Spidey 3


Paul Giamatti has claimed that he'll be in the third Amazing Spider-Man movie as well as next year's Spider-Man 2. In an interview with Collider, Giamatti said "I think I'm... doing the next movie, I don't think I'm in the next-next movie," he said. 


Despite the second film not being out until next year, yesterday we reported that the film's writers were already signed up for the third entry in the franchise.

Last month Jamie Foxx confirmed that the Sinister Six were being planned for a future Spidey movie, but Giamatti claims that "They've not told me anything hard and fast about that", implying that this would be a storyline for the fourth film.

The Amazing Spider-Man 3 is due on 10th June 2016. But in the meantime, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is out on 18th April 2014 in the UK, and 2nd May 2014 in the US, and also stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Sally Field, Dane DeHaan, Chris Cooper and Colm Feore.

No comments:

Post a Comment