Saturday 21 September 2013

Gilligan: Things Get "Pretty Crazy" In BrBa Finale


Series creator Vince Gilligan has been talking to E! News about next week's series finale.


Says Gilligan: "It gets very serene and calm from here on out," before adding "No, it gets pretty crazy. I mean, it's been crazy but it continues to be the roller coaster you've come to expect from the show."

Gilligan then went on to comment on the section of fandom that still view teacher-turned-drug-kingpin Walt White as heroic.

"I personally find it hard to root for Walt myself these days. But people are still rooting for Walt, God bless them," he said.

"If they're still digging Walt, that's great. I still find him fascinating. I find him a little harder to root for, but I wouldn't argue with anyone. However you feel about him is cool."


See the penultimate episode of Breaking Bad tonight on AMC in the US, or tomorrow morning on Netflix in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment