Friday 15 November 2013

Jackman On Wolverine Sequel

 

Hugh Jackman has been talking to Entertainment Weekly about the planned third solo Wolverine film.

"There are some really cool ideas that I'm dying to tell you," says the Aussie actor, who will make his seventh appearance as the character in next year's Days Of Future Past, "but that would be giving away a secret that is not even [fully] formed yet.
 
"I do want to do it with Jim [Mangold] and with [producer] Lauren Shuler-Donner because we had such a great experience. I'm really proud of The Wolverine."

However, Jackman has yet to put pen to paper, and hints that it may be a few years before Wolverine returns to the silver (adamantium?) screen:

"I don't want to dive into another one until we have a compelling reason to do another one," said Jackman. "I love the character, he's kind of like a best friend to me, and I don't ever want to take [him] or the fans for granted.

"I think we've got a great opportunity to make something really cool, but it has to be great. That's what we're all working toward."

Days Of Future Past is out in the UK on May 22nd, and in the US on the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment